Due to the problem of output, flour mill machines for small businesses are generally suitable for urban and rural areas and some small processing plants, but at the same time, due to their own strength, many operators are also technically limited.
Therefore, today I have summarized precautions for the daily operation of small flour mills, which you can refer to.
1. Operators of flour mill machines for small business should wear labor protection equipment, fasten cuffs and corners of clothes, keep them clean and tidy, no rope ends, and hair must be wrapped in work caps.
2. Each shift must designate a special person to be familiar with the performance of flour machinery and equipment.
3. Before working, check whether the insulation of each part of the electrical appliance is good and whether the grounding of the motor is reliable. It is strictly forbidden to press the switch button with wet hands. If there is a problem, have an electrician handle it.
4. According to the regulations of the wheat flour simple processing machine, dry flour should be used for kneading at one time, and it should not be overloaded.
5. Refuel regularly according to machine maintenance requirements.
6. The rotating parts of the wheat processing plant should not be touched. When abnormal noise, looseness, debris, vibration, and other abnormalities are found, the machine should be stopped for inspection and maintenance.